CODE OF PRACTICE – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. If you have a problem with any service provided by Business Phone Calls Ltd, please telephone us to report the matter. We will immediately take steps to investigate and resolve the problem.
2. If you are unhappy with the service provided by Business Phone Calls Ltd and wish to complain, please telephone us in the first instance and confirm your complaint by post or email.
3. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint immediately where possible, if this is not possible, we will keep you informed by notifying you within 24 hours about the progress or resolution of your complaint.
4. Complaint Procedure Contact Details:
Telephone: 0115 838 9900 or 0808 180 1122 (Free)
Post: 49a Main Street, Woodborough, Nottingham, NG14 6EA
5. Any complaint that remains unresolved after eight weeks can be referred to the independent Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme provided by the Ombudsman Services at no cost.
For more information, visit www.ombudsman-services.org
The best way to contact them is by phone:
Telephone: 0330 440 1614
Fax: 0330 440 1615
Textphone: 0330 440 1600
Post: Ombudsman Services: Communications PO Box 730 Warrington WA4 6WU